You’ve booked your learners test, and you’re wondering what to do next. It’s time to start preparing for the big day! There are a few things that you can do to get yourself into the right frame of mind for this exam. The first one is studying, which is all about getting prepared mentally and physically. Another thing is getting familiar with the test itself.
This article will discuss what the WA learners test is all about and how to make sure you’re ready once the day comes.
How to Get a Learners License?
The goal is to pass the learners test and earn your learners license. However, before you can even consider that, you need to know the qualifications:
- You need to be at least 16 years old.
- You need to pass the test, which means you’ll need to get 32 correct answers out of the 35 total questions about the road code.
- You need to be able to read and write in English.
The Road Code
The Road Code is a book that contains all the knowledge learners need to know about road safety. It’s available for free on our website, which means you can study it at home or anywhere else you want! All in all, there are nine chapters:
- The rules of the road (14 questions)
- Safe driving basics (16 questions)
- Managing your vehicle (23 questions)
- Rules for pedestrians (12 questions)
- Road users requiring special consideration (13 questions)
The rules of the road are a large part of learners test, and they’re divided into two sections:
- Maintaining control – this section includes 25 multiple-choice questions about keeping your car under control. You need to answer them within 30 minutes.
- Emergencies – this section includes 20 multiple-choice questions that you have to complete in 15 minutes, as the WA learners test is not allowed to last longer than 45 minutes.
How To Pass the Learners Test?
For a learners test to be successful and help learners get their learners license, you need to be prepared for it. There are several ways in which you can prepare yourself and give yourself the best chance of passing this test:
- Study – make sure you study for your learners test. The learners test contains all the information you’ll need to pass, so reading this book carefully will boost your chances of success.
- Visit us – visit our website and study learners tests on your own or with friends. We also have some valuable tips for learners who are studying their road code at home, as well as a fun interactive quiz!
- Prepare your mind and body – learners test is important, which means you’ll have to be fully prepared for it. Some of the things that might come in handy are:
- Organize yourself well enough, so the learners test doesn’t interfere with other aspects of your life (school, family, etc.) Keeping a healthy lifestyle by eating healthy foods, exercising regularly, and getting enough sleep.
- Practicing driving whenever you have some free time (rent a friend’s car if necessary).
Start preparing for the learners test by taking a learners practice test available on our website.